26 July, 2023

On The Road Again…



 …Goin’ places that I’ve never been

Seein’ things that I may never see again

And I can’t wait to get on the road again…


Our last post here was 2011, 12 years ago. Yeesh. 

So the idea is to do a little blogging on our trip to Iceland. We're driving a campervan around the entire perimeter of the country (around 900 miles). We'll be staying at campgrounds in the middle of nowhere, and since we're going to be just below the arctic circle and the sun will be setting around 11, we'll have plenty of time with nothing to do and lots of light to do it in, perfect blogging time. I'm hoping I can get Madeleine to write one or two blog entries...


our route (more or less)
 
 
 
 


the campervan


The plane


The passengers


Boarding now…


Michael 
Boston Logan Airport