12 September, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Wifey here (if the cheezy title didn't give me away): in case anyone is wondering I did NOT jump into the pool on the edge of the 1000ft water fall. The guide asked, "Are you afraid of heights?"   Me: "No, just falling off steep edges!"
I fear Schnookums may be trying to hasten the "till death do us part" provision.
Anyway....it was beautiful and amazing, and no, the picture is not photo-shopped. He is that crazy. Feel free to google 'devil's hole' for more perspectives of just how crazy!

Colleen
Safe in my arms....a safe distance from the edge

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question about photo taken on bus to Livingstone: the rosary, whose is it? Yours?, the bus driver's? Inquiring minds want to know...is the BP station in the foreground closed??? The photos of "the pool" seem like something my nephews would like to try. Looks like the guide is holding on to you, just in case...love, Roe

Post a Comment